- Quantity | 2
- Size | Medium (10x10)
- Print/Pattern may slightly vary due to availability
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS and compostable: Hiveology reusable beeswax wraps are HANDMADE (by a Beekeeper) using 100% Cotton Fabric, jojoba oil and local beeswax from Hiveology beehives located in the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia. Antibacterial, water resistant. Eco friendly minimal packaging. Superior adhesion.
- SIZES: Hiveology 2 packs are available in 10x10in size. Great for covering bowls, wrapping left overs, snack packs, cheeses, bread, peppers, onions, tomatoes all food other than raw meat.
Gentle filter process once which keeps a lot of the propolis and honey active in the mixture. Propolis is anti bacterial, anti viral and anti-fungal. This means you will preserve your foods for longer.
A Healthy Alternative
These wraps are intended to replace single use plastics that ultimately end up in our landfills and pollute oceans. An all natural, reusable & eco-friendly.
Sourced from Organic Farms
Our location in the south Okanagan region is the only farm in BC where certified organic can be harvested, with over 700 acres.
Compostable at the end of their lifecycle which is at least one year of regular use and washing! Our unique formulation from the beeswax and hive provisions has made the superior adhesion one of the best on the market today.
Learn More About our Popular Beeswax Wraps
- Anti bacterial, anti viral and anti-fungal
- Wrap bread, cheese, vegetables, fruits & herbs
- Made of 100% cotton and infused beeswax provisions
- Lifespan between 8 and 12 months
- Best adhesive in the market
- Variety of sizes and pattern to fit your lifestyle
Easy to Store Food!
Hassle free! In a couple of seconds you will be able to store your cheese, leftovers and produce.
Easy to Clean!
Easy to wash! All you need is cold water and dish soap.